Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This is a Story of a Girl

Who just lost her phone!!!!! Hahaha. But before I go to that, let me explain my title first. It's a song entitled Story of a Girl by Nine Days. I've known it for a while already but I heard it again on the radio awhile ago. I especially like the line, "this is a story of a girl who cried a river and drowned her whole world and while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love it when she smiles". Okay so that wasn't a line, it's a whole stanza. Hahaha. But listen to it guys, good song!

But this blog entry would be the story of a girl who just lost her phone. I just officially lost my 7 month old pink Samsung Galaxy Ace phone that's always low batt. One minute I was charging it, then decided to unplug it and put it in my bag, then walk to my classroom. When I was about to text, I couldn't find it already, went back to the place I charged it, not there already. Tried calling it, cannot be reached. This all happened in a span of 30 minutes! :( Bye bye, dear phone.

So moving on, moving on. Happy thoughts! Yesterday, I tried Bon Chon for the second time already. It just opened it's branch in Taft at UMall and everybody's just talking and tweeting about it! We tried going in during its first week but lines were too loooong! Second week, still the same. You have to wait outside despite the big place it has. Luckily third week, we were able to get in.


Bon Chon is okay, it's actually good. It's just that because of hearing so many good stuffs about it and having so many attempts to actually taste it, my standards went too high. Hahaha. But it was good, nonetheless. 



The famous Chicken Bon Chon!

Had my outfit shots taken yesterday too, but I don't think there's anything special with the outfit so I decided not to post it. I just have to post this, though:


It's supposed to be my accessory shot, but there'sjust something vintage on how it looks, right? Looks so pretty!

Looks like this going to be a food blog because awhile ago, Mom and I ate at Krazy Garlic! I love the resto's concept. They've incorporated garlic in every single dish that they have. And I'm a big garlic fan! They even have a Spanish Creme Brulee with garlic! I wonder how that would taste like.


Krazy Garlic, Greenbelt 5.


Forgot to take pictures before eating again so I have to stick with pictures of eaten dishes already. Hahaha. We wanted something light so we ordered Aglio Olio pasta and that weird but good salad!

Sorry for the lengthy blog post, forgot to post one yesterday so I have to combine both today. School again tomorrow, must retire to bed now! Good night everyone! I can already smell midterms just hanging around the corner.

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment