Saturday, October 29, 2011

Epic

See previous post for title explanation. Hahaha. Despite everything, I honestly enjoyed last night with my friends and my parents. Oh well, stuff happens. At least I have a story to tell. We slept at the beautiful G hotel last night. Have to make this post quick since we're off to church and Resorts World!

Here's what I wore to Philippine Fashion Week last night:



Wore this dress already to party I attended before but I feel like I didn't do it justice the last time I wore it. So I'm giving it justice now. 


Printed dress - Forever 21 || Shoes - Aldo || Necklace - Forever 21




Ring and Bangle - Aldo Accessories 


At exactly 12 midnight, my parents played our "birthday cd" that we've been playing for years and gave me their present. Will talk about this on next time! I still have the whole day ahead of me!

Thank you for all the greetings I have been getting since last night. I love you all! Thank you so much for this day, and the past 18 years as well! Can't believe it I'm an adult already. Will try to act like one now. Hahaha. Have a great day!

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment