Friday, October 7, 2011

Some Hearts

..just get lucky sometimes. That's what I used to start my morning yesterday, Carrie Underwood's Some Hearts. I'm going to bombard you with the happenings of my day yesterday. I woke up early and pretty much at a good mood despite the fact that my alarm didn't work. And I believe that when your morning starts good, your whole day ends up good! I was LSS with "Love Autopsy", most of you are not familiar with it, it's short song sung in Music and Lyrics. I have no idea why I kept singing it. Since it's also TGIF yesterday, everyone in school seems so chill. Or atleast for me. Even professors are chill, so chill that one of them didn't even show up for class that's why we had a free cut. A subject that I've waited for five hours was free cut. How tragic. So anyway, yesterday I signed up for both Yoga and Wushu class since all of my friends are signing up for Yoga and my best friend wanted Wushu so I signed up for both. It doesn't look like it's about to start anytime soon anyway. I also scheduled my LAMB examination yesterday, which I almost forgot to do, by the way! Thank God I remembered.

So the whole point of my blog today was yesterday's outfit.


I was proud of my top since I was the one who styled it like that.


 The pink polo has been stuck in my closet for a long, long time already because I didn't know what to do with it. So I decided to tie it up like that and use as a cover up. 


My Eiffel tower charm! So that I have a touch of Paris wherever I go.

During my break, we also met up with Carlitos, who is today's birthday boy! Yaay! Happy Birthday, Carlitos. >:D< He forgot to do his Accounting homework and borrowed my laptop to do it but ended up still not doing it. Hahaha. Anyway, McDo is so convenient, I swear. Whenever I need to meet up with anyone and everyone it's the perfect place. Close to La Salle, close to Benilde, lots and lots of chairs (which are sometimes full of lots and lots of people). I ate fries again. When will I ever be able to resist. :(


Gadgets galore! Plus my laptop, plus Ken's Macbook. Our table was full of that that there wasn't even place for food! Hahaha.


I just wanna credit my photographer who has far more pictures than I have. Hahaha. Thank you bes!

I'm quite excited for Carlitos' birthday party later! Still need to wrap his gift! Bye! Oh, and I just wanna say hi to all of my Ninangs, thank you for reading my blog!

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment