Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Frills and Laces

As you can see in my previous blog post, I started my day with good vibes. I was supposed to do this blog post last night since I got home a bit early and I don't have classes today but for some reason, I just ate then collapsed to my bed. Can't believe I was already sleeping by 9 pm! Haven't done that in a long time! Now, after getting twelve hours of sleep, I am fully energized.

So yesterday, I had lunch with Ken, then he left for some bonding with his family. I went to the library and cybernook after, then I met up with Aldrin whose outfit I still cannot forget. Hahaha. We went to Mcdo to see Nicole, who visited La Salle yesterday along with Chel and Andy. We gathered all our courage to do an outfit shot at Mcdo's parking lot. Hahaha.

So here's what I wore to school:


Forgive my haggard and pale face, it's midterm week you see. Anyway, I decided to go all girly yesterday hence the outfit. Frills and laces!



Top - Zara || Skirt - Bayo || Belt - Zara


Anchor necklace - Forever 21 || Ring - Borrowed from Aldrin


I spent some time with this girlies plus Aldrin yesterday. All photos are (c) Aldrin Cabalu

Anyway, I'll be leaving in a while to drop by school and pass some papers and visit my friend, Neil's first play in La Salle as well. Then off The Fort for a meeting! Busy bee again. Bye, have a great Wednesday!

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment