Sunday, October 23, 2011

Flower Power

Lame title, I know. Hahaha. I'm looking for a title that would best fit the theme of my outfit last friday, and well, that's the only one I could come up with. Maybe my brain cells are too tired to think of something creative. So forgive my title. Just got the pictures this morning that's why it's a late post. I had my Humalit midterms that day, and I think it went well. It was an intense essay, used up like 5 pages of my test booklet. I just hope my professor read all of it, though! Hahaha.

So on to my outfit, here's what I wore to school last Friday:



Denim Polo - Gap || Floral Tank Top - Forever 21 || Bandeau - Mango || Leggings - Kids of Bayo 
Ring - SM Accessories || Necklace - Vintage || Flats - Crocs


Floral top and floral detail on my denim coat plus my flower ring! See my big Jansport bag, right there? I used it because I was supposed to bring my laptop and I had its case cleaned that's why I used that bag. But I ended up leaving my laptop in the car since it was too heavy and I pity my shoulders already!


Oh, and look who we bumped into! Say hello to my favorite blogger friends, Kenneth and Aldrin! And I swear we absolutely did not talk about our outfits! Pure coincidence, it's so cute. Looks like bloggers think alike.

I found this newspaper article entitled "The Future of Fashion" by Luis Espiritu Jr. in The Philippine Star, I'm excited to read it. I hear my cousin singing in the background as I'm doing this blogpost! Hi Ariane, thank you for always promoting my blog! Goodnight everyone, hope you all had a good Sunday!

And can I just say? I can't believe I'm turning 18 in 7 days. Seriously.

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment