Sunday, October 9, 2011

They Say in Heaven Love Comes First

So sorry for the long title, it was the first thing that came in to my mind since I was singing it so loudly last night at Carlitos' birthday celebration held at 7th high. Thank you for the night again, dear! Anyway, I just wanna share that Carlitos' never fails to make his birthday fun and interesting for us. Here's a recap on what he did his last few birthdays. In second year high school, he celebrated it at Max's but I didn't get to go cause I wasn't invited since we still don't know each other that time. Hahaha. But his party was a big talk, though! Then in third year, we we're friends already and I was already invited to his birthday celebration at Friday's. I still didn't get to go for a reason that I do not remember. Then 4th year, finally I was able to attend his celebration held at Shakey's! First time to see his very cute little sister, Nica! 1st year college, we celebrated at Red Box along with his blockmates. And then now, as we all turn 18, he celebrated his 17th birthday at 7th high! It was super fun, I had to leave early though. But it was okay. Got to enjoy the night anyway. Belated happy birthday again, I know I greeted you way too many times already. Thank you for being one of my greatest and closest friends! You know we got your back no matter what. >:D<


Top - Forever 21 || Skirt - Pink Manila || Shoes - Kenneth Cole

So here's what I wore to his party! Blurry, I know. No decent outfit shot so we have stick with that :( Sorry for the picture not being on the center. We were trying to create an effect, which I think failed. Hahaha. It was hard getting a good lighting. It was raining and it was impossible to shoot outside.



Bangles - Aldo || Flower ring - SM Accessories || Vintage ring - Forever 21
My accessories! I love my round, vintage ring!


My blurry picture with our birthday boy!


I didn't get to take many pictures since it was hard because it was too crowded. 


This next two pictures are my best friends who, I swear, have great, clear and many outfit shots taken by me, I, on the other hand, well let's just say their hands are extra shaky that night. Hence my outfit shots.



 My very gwapo best friends! Wish you were there Neil. :(

Will be sleeping in my mom's room tonight since my dad is in Bangkok. School day again tomorrow. I can sense this week being so hectic. Time to transform be and be all superwoman-y now. Goodnight!

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment