Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Total Sweetheart

One of the things I put into consideration when I was choosing a school for college was the uniform policy. Shallow, I know. But it was on the most bottom part of the list though. After 12 years wearing school uniforms that are either too hot, too loose or too tight, I was really looking forward to a no-uniform university. People tell me I'm bound to run out of clothes, though. As much as I'd like to be Hilary Duff who refuses to repeat the clothes she's worn, clothes do run out. But I do not see the negative side of repeating clothes. In fact, I see it as a challenge, to try and wear clothes and put a different spin on them each time. With that, here's an outfit with all pieces used herehere and here. Challenge accepted! 

Who says neutrals are boring and can never be girly? This outfit can't get any girly-er! The combination of the floral laces in the skirt and the tank top plus the pearl accessories does the trick. Pearls + Laces = Total Sweetheart!
Bolero - Kids of Bayo || Tank top - Forever 21 || Skirt - Bayo
Necklace - Forever 21
 Floral ring - Mia Casa || Paris ring - Apostrophe
Thank you Ninang Loren for my Paris ring! <3
Random pearl bracelets
Belt - Amanda's Shop

Shoes - Fancy Flats
I've always wanted a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Foxy heels! I really like the t-strap design so when I saw this flats, they're the perfect the alternative. :))

I cannot imagine someone who has gone through a no-uniform university and graduated without even repeating clothes. That's insane! HAHA! Even Olivia Palermo repeats her clothes. I should know, I stalk her all the time and save all her pictures in my now low memory laptop that's full of New Girl, Modern Family episodes, a whole bunch of Gossip Girl stuff and and incredible amount of Josh Hutcherson's, Olivia Palermo's and Emma Roberts' photos. Don't even get me started on school papers. Just shaaaaaaaaring. Have a good night! :)

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment