Monday, March 12, 2012

Dreamer

"There are dreamers and there are realist in this world. You'd think the dreamers would find the dreamers and the realist would find the realist but more often than not the opposite is true. You see the dreamers need the realist to keep them from soaring too close to the sun and the realist, well, without the dreamers they might not ever get off the ground." - Modern Family, Season 3 

Okay, so I know that was pretty long to quote and we learned from our Englres subject never to use direct quotation for a whole paragraph. But I just had to share that entire statement. I am proudly a dreamer. Whenever we we're given a free topic for essays during high school, I'd write about happy ever after's and how each one of us is living in our own fairytale. And until now, I still carry those thoughts with me. It keeps me hopeful. I blame Walt Disney for this principle in my life. Haha!  


On a totally unrelated note, here's what I wore to school today! Whenever I see tops with ribbons like that, I am reminded by Blair Waldorf! She's absolutely my number 1 style icon! 


Top - Just G. || Skirt - F&X || Red Cardigan - Gift


Chain bracelet - Korea


Earrings - Accessorize
I rarely wear dangling earrings but today, I ended up removing all necklaces I tried on for this outfit, so when you don't feel like wearing anything on your neck, dangling earring are you're next best bet. 


I had this skirt in my closet way before I knew that cuts like that are called scallop cuts. Did you know that? Random info for today! :)


Sandals - Meet My Feet



So as you might have notice from my other posts, I love taking quotes from movies, books, shows, everything. I have a notebook wherein I write all beautiful lines I read or hear. I remember watching a dvd with my friends once and the lines of the actor were just too beautiful to pass so I hit the pause button, and they all got mad at me, telling me that they were on the verge of crying and I just ruined the moment. Haha! So, are you a dreamer or a realist? :)


Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment