Monday, November 7, 2011

Summer in November

Today, I started my day extra special. How? By having a good breakfast. I was never a morning person and a while ago, my sleep was cut short since we left the house at around 8am to go Makati to buy stuff and to go to the derma. I believe that good breakfast = good day. I love a big, delicious breakfast because I don't get to have that during weekdays because of school, and because of waking up late during weekends. So our breakfast at Ayala Triangle earlier made my day.

Ayala Triangle is so peaceful in the morning, a good place to run and exercise for most people! It's just that I'm not a big fan of running and exercise, though. Since I'm too lazy. Hahaha. I have better picture in my mind in a place such as Ayala Triangle. It involves picnic blankets and good books.

Of course, I did not miss my chance to get a nice outfit shot so here's what I wore:


Please forgive my reluctantly smiling face. I'm not a morning person, as the sun goes down, my energy goes up. Hahaha. 


Top - Forever 21 || Skirt - Just G. || Silver bangle - Aldo 
Ring - SM Accessories || Eiffel tower charm - Accessorize


Forgot where my belt came from. It was part of my costume for a play when I was in Trumpets.



So onto our breakfast that I keep on talking about. We had breakfast at Banapple. It's a restaurant that my Mom discovered a few months back. They have good food but their breakfast dishes are the best. They're also known for cakes and pastries! They used to satisfy my cheesecake cravings before.






Savory Longganisa with Caramelized Onions 


Glazed Pork Tocino with Creamed Parsley Egg


Ayala Triangle is extra beautiful in the morning.


It doesn't look like Philippines at all!

That pretty much concludes my day. School is back again tomorrow. Long day yet again. This is true for all students now since other schools are back from having sembreak. Ever since I entered La Salle, I forgot what sembreak feels like. Hahaha. How was your last day of the long weekend? Hope you all had a good one!

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment