Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday the 13th

I hear drum rolls and cheering as I type this blog post. There's a parade happening right now in our whole village because tomorrow we celebrate the fiesta for Sto. Nino. Anyway, yesterday as we all know, was Friday the 13th. I personally do not believe that Friday the 13th is something dangerous and brings bad luck. We make our own luck. :) So anyway, here's what I wore yesterday:


This outfit was light and comfy but I still ended up fanning my self most of the time. The top was a gift and it was a little loose too, so the neckline was a little deep which made me conscious most of the time bit I'm glad I got to wear it already because I really love the print and the color! I had to really look into my closet to find a cover up that would go with it since I wear to wear it in school. Glad that this beige bolero is perfect for it! :)



Cover-up - Kids of Bayo || Top - Gap || Leggings - Mango


Bangles - Forever 21 || Ring - Gift 
Meet my favorite bangles! Whenever I am wearing brown or anything that goes with brown, I always end up using these. Thank you again, Ces! And thanks to Karen for my ring too. Hope you get to read this. :)


Necklace - Balikbayan Handicrafts
Thank you to Ninang Dang and Tito Sonny for my top as well. I sound like thanking my sponsors. :)) Haha! But all these items were gifts during my birthday and I really do use them, so thank you! :)


Oh, one more thing. I wanted to have my outfit shots taken at school, at the hidden green, grassy wall we have since it would perfectly go well with the colors of my clothes but then I thought that it goes well with the colors of our garden too. Haha, I like how it wall matches - the plants and the walls to prints of my top and color of my accessories! Grabbing a snack now! Happy Fiesta Sto. Nino! :)

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment