Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fashionable Friends

Whenever my class gets free cut, I like locking myself away in the library, reviewing or catching up on my reading. So one Tuesday, when my professor was missing in action, I did my usual habit. But when I saw my block mates in the library, well the reading and reviewing never happened! All that happened was a lot of laughing that I'm pretty sure wasn't library-appropriate that's why I'm a little surprised nobody kicked us out. HAHA! So anyway, since they are, what we call fashown that day, I decided to take their outfit shots! Something we've been planning to do for a long time already! Here I present you, my lovely blockmates:





Kristine



Mei



Tiqui



Francis



AND TODAY'S BIRTHDAY GIRL, INNA!

Happy, happy birthday Inna! Block five loves you! Hope you're having a good one. >:D< Just wanted to show you all my pretty block mates. Hopefully next time, it's going to be the whole block five girls already! :)

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment