Friday, March 9, 2012

Wind and A Story

Do not let this dress fool you. It looks a bit too short for school so before anything else, I am posting a picture to let you see that I violated not a single rule from our dress code. HAHA!


See? An inch (even more) than my longest finger! The DO's were like eyeing me conspicuously all the time!

So anyway, I'll tell you a story. It's been days that the sun shines so intensely on us, it makes me want to stay inside the freezer all day. But today, it was surprisingly very windy as well. When I was about to cross the street, I decided to open my umbrella because I feel like even just a few seconds under the sun would toast me. You probably guessed what happened next. Clever as I am, my umbrella failed me, as it turns upward and outward. It was such a struggle to close it since the wind was really strong. It didn't help that my best friend was laughing hard, acting like he didn't know me at all.  Hahaha. I was so embarrassed and ashamed and *insert all other synonyms here*. :))


To beat the heat, I decided to go for a breezy and comfortable dress! :)


 Dress - Just G. || Cover up - Dash


Necklace - Guess


Charm bracelet - Gift
My new favorite bracelet!!!! Thank you Tito Mhans, Tita Cecille and to all my cousins in the States for this! <3 



Finally! It's Friday already! Glad to be facing the weekend. :) Hope you all had a great week! Goodnight!

Love, Paola <3 

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog so much! Maybe we could follow each other? :) xx, Tina
    http://tinasfemmefatale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete