Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve

Happy, Happy New Year everyone!! So it's the first day of 2012 and I definitely started the year right. I spent new year's eve celebrating with my family and spent January 1 with them as well. And with that, I'd like to all let you in on what happened to our New Year's Eve.

Every year, we have a theme. This year it was HEROES. I made up this rule that no one will be able to eat unless they're in their hero costumes. Haha! And I love how everybody in my family is always so game. The morning of the December 31, we all spent in our living room painting masks and finalizing costumes. So it was our usual fun celebration that involves a lot of singing, a lot of good food, screaming, jumping with addition of new games and different costumes and we all had a blast! :)






So I went as Superman. Another rule is that we should get creative and no one's allowed to just buy a whole outfit. All the pieces I use were just home clothes and my cape was a cardigan.  Used random ribbons for my headpiece and belt. So how's my creativity? Haha!
 My cousin went as Batgirl. I styled her from head to toe! 

 My dad as Clark Kent. 

 My mom as Batgirl, too. She got pretty creative as well! 
 My tita as Buttercup and my tito as Green Lantern!
 AND!!!!!!! The winner..... my lola as Catwoman! We we're all just shocked when she walked in. Hahaha. And she wins every year! So one of my goals for 2012 is to beat her the next new year's eve celebration. :))
 My lolo came as an angry bird. Hahaha, so cute!
 The complete cast. <3 I told you everyone in our family is game!

 Can I just say how much I love this picture? I'm so proud of myself for taking it. Please forgive me, I'm an amateur when it comes to taking good pictures so pictures like this amazes me already. :))


 This was taken today, when we went to hear mass then watched a movie right after. We had endless supply of food - pizza, fries, popcorn, patties!!

I love personal posts like this one since I consider this blog as my personal diary too, aside from being my fashion blog. I know I'll look back someday and smile at posts like this. So how was your new year's eve and day? I hope it was as good and fun as mine! Goodnight and let's all be ready for 2012! :)

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment