Sunday, January 29, 2012

Color of the Year

So everything has died down and all La Sallians are going back to sleep now. We all had to wake up early to enroll for LEAP and as usual, MyLaSalle never failed to annoy and disappoint students. I wish La Salle would really pay attention to MLS and fix the system. Anyway, as much as I would like to, I can't go back to sleep now that I'm awake.

The day I wore this outfit was such a drag. I Forced myself out of bed to get ready for school only to find out my first class was free cut, I studied for a quiz which got cancelled, then there was my girly time of the month which left me with zero energy. I decided that day the I wouldn't take any outfit shots. But the outfit I was able to put together was surprisingly decent and somehow worthy of a blog post.


I grabbed a shirt, grab a skirt, decided that I was going to wear my comfiest flats and didn't even look at the mirror until I was about to go out of the house. The outfit actually looked okay that's why I decided to blog it. Plus, it's composed of the color of the year. :))



Shirt - Zara || Skirt - Forever 21 || Necklace - Accessorize


Belt - Amanda's Shop || Ring - Accessorize || Bangles - Gift


Flats - Crocs
On days like this, I rely on these sandals. Some people say Crocs are not very flattering to your feet but the comfort it gives is unquestionable. Comfort > Style!


I like how it actually looks like it's one piece, like it's a dress. I think the belt actually does the trick. I love putting belts on every outfit!

Anyway, during my break, my best friend and I went to Noriter, the most homey place you will ever find in Taft. I missed Noriter, it's been a long time since I've been there and I think that it has the most beautiful, creative and all around adorable interior design I've ever seen for a coffee shop. Plus, you can write on its walls so it's full of cute doodles and people's feelings and thoughts. It's nice to get a glimpse on how other people feel sometimes. 









Getting serious with his drink, haha!

Monday again! I have my energy back now. I think I have to adjust my LEAP. Every single time I enroll, I have to adjust afterwards. How I wish MLS would improve. Gonna go get ready for school now. Have a great week ahead of you! :)

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment