Monday, January 2, 2012

Pastel Colors

Color blocking is one of the most famous fashion trends in the year 2011. And with that, I spent the last days of 2011 wearing that trend. They say you have to wear the trend and not let the trend wear you. I'm not really sure how you apply that in real life, though. I stuck with light and pastel colors for this outfit since I want it to be appropriate for both day and night time because we were out the whole day. I wore this last Friday when our family from my dad's side met up for lunch then went to explore difference places after.


I've have this skirt since forever. I think I was still in grade 5 or grade 6 when I had this. I remember using it for a dance presentation that time. Ever since then, I almost didn't use it at all. Glad to know it still fits! :)



Top - Forever 21 || Skirt - Penshoppe || Necklace - Forever 21


Gold bangles - gift || Flower ring - Mia Casa || Owl ring - Accessorize || Watch - Swatch
So I just bought that owl ring from accessorize and it's one of my favorites already! It's so cute and I even got that on sale. As far as I know, they're still on a sale so hurry! Run to Accessorize! 


We had lunch at the mall that day and stayed there for a while. We we're waiting for the sun to go down cause we we're going to Liwanag Park at Ortigas. It's a display of lights of the Meralco company and it was just beautiful. I wonder who pays for its electircity. Haha! We went to Eastwood after to have dinner. Here are pictures from that night. I was so inspired to take pictures and I enjoyed editing them too. Makes me want to take photography classes! :)









Pretty lights can give you good vibes! I just love staring at beautiful light displays and decorations. Sadly, we're going to see less of them now that the holidays are almost over. :( Oh well! Life's almost back to normal in just a few days. So good luck to all those who are going to school tomorrow already! Rock 2012! :)

Love, Paola <3

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pastel colors!! love the top and skirt!!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete