Saturday, January 28, 2012

When All Else Fails

When all else fails, grab a dress put a belt around it, then grab a matching cardigan and you're good to go. There are days when you just spend a huge amount of time thinking and mentally rummaging your closet what to wear. And when you've decided what to wear already, surprise surprise! It doesn't look as good as it does in your head. I had one of those days last Thursday. So this is the effortless outfit I came up with after spending so much time staring at my closet:


I love the print on this dress. I wore minimal accessories with it cause it doesn't need that much accessorizing or styling because it has striking prints already. :) When I put on the cardigan in school, I just realized how conservative the look was. Haha!






Belt - Zara


Ring - Balikbayan Handicrafts || Bangles - Gift



Flats - Enzo Angiolini
It's been a long time since I last wore this flats. I saw them last Thursday and decided to give them another try. They used to be really uncomfortable before but they're okay already so it's time to overuse them now. :))



So that was a picture spam, I know. Haha! It took me more than an hour to create this blog post since I'm currently watching Dancing with the Stars so I only write during commercials. I super duper love this show! It makes me want to do ballroom dancing. So sad it's ending already. :( Can't wait for season 14! Anybody here knows who Derek Hough is? Favorite dancer everrrrrrr!

That's it! Finally got to finish this! Haha. Have a good night! :)

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment