Friday, January 20, 2012

The Butterfly Effect

There are days when we feel like being a perfectionist. The day I wore this outfit was one of those days. First would be because, I had three outfit shots taken in three different places that day. But my camera was not cooperating since the pictures we're over exposed (I really need to figure out the settings of my camera). And second was being a perfectionist with the things I did that day. So anyway, what I did was when I got home, I asked my dad to take my picture on our staircase.. again. Haha! 


All my outfits shots had one thing in common that day! My attempt to show my aka "wings". I do not know what you call this kind of sleeves but tops like this along with cape tops are really in lately. I keep seeing them in stores and in other blogs. I love how the color of my top compliments the color of the skirt! I felt like a butterfly! Haha. :)


Top - H&M || Skirt - Zara || Layered Necklace - Aldo


Ring - Gift || Eiffel tower necklace - Amanda's Shop


I actually built my outfit on this ring! It was a gift from my Ninang and cousins from the Sates and I really, really, really like. It's such an eye catcher. I got it the day before and I knew I had to wear it right away. I knew I had to wear silver accessories to match the ring and built my outfit from there! :)


This is actually a quick post since in 20 minutes, I have to get out of the house and leave for school. I knoooooow. :(( I have one class today!! I don't wanna leave my bed. Hahaha. But oh well, what choice do I have. I know everyone's on the long weekend spirit already! Happy Chinese New Year! :)

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment