Monday, May 21, 2012

Closet Favorite

Denim goes with absolutely anything. I did a post last year about my possible and impossible wish list (read here) and my wish list included a denim polo. It's a pretty basic piece but it's something I never really come across with when I'm out shopping that's why it was never in my closet. But lucky for me, I saw one when I was attempting my first (and probably last) ever try at online shopping two months ago. Online shopping scares me a little, I know it's common nowadays but I"m still not very confident about it. The best thing about it though, is everything's cheaper online. But personally, nothing beats old school shopping aka roaming around, going through different racks and fitting and trying out the clothes. Although this denim polo took two months before it got to me and I almost started to accept that I was never meant to have one, it's definitely one of my favorite pieces now!

 There's just so much you can do with it, use it as a cover up, pair it with leggings for lazy days, use it with a maxi skirt to dress it up or even pair it with jeans for that denim on denim look! There's so many ways! But of course, my go-to look is to pair with printed skirts! It's just the right amount of chill and laid back. :)  
Skirt - from Korea

Bib necklace - from Market! Market
I know I've been wearing lots of accessories from Market! Market! lately. They're my current favorite! Visit  Market! Market! if you can, it's accessory haven. Most of it are locally made and includes local materials like shells and precious stones. They have so many, it's overwhelming!!!

 Ring - from Market! Market!
Charm bracelet - Gift || Chain bracelet - from Korea


Meet my summer bestfriend/eating buddy/photographer/music classmate!! Our days of bonding are counted already so we're enjoying it while it lasts!

Hope you all had a great Monday! Goodnight! :)

Love, Paola <3

1 comment:

  1. great shirt and cute printed skirt! very pretty!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete