Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happy Girl in the Happiest Place on Earth


Who's a happy girl in the middle of Disneyland's Mainstreet?! Me, of course! Never mind that there were so many people watching me as I jump, raise my hands and feet, twirl and do other weird stuff while taking these photos. That's how happy I was, I couldn't care less! This is my third time in Disneyland but first time in the one in California and I was excited as ever!!! Disneyland will always have a special place in my heart, and whenever I'm there, it never fails to prove itself as really the happiest place on earth! Plus this visit was extra special since I was with my seven cousins (I jokingly told them that they can be my seven dwarfs and I can be Snow White haha) who have endless energy and are all game to all the rides I suggest, even the scary ones! Since I am the eldest, I was holding the map the entire time and deciding which rides should we try and which sections should we visit next while keeping up a headcount of the little kids every now then! I really felt like an Ate that time, it's heartwarming!
Fiftystreet jacket | Forever 21 sleeveless top | Stradivarius skirt | Anne Klein tights | Mango loafers

Love, Paola


No comments:

Post a Comment