Sunday, February 5, 2012

Matching Colors

This Sunday was definitely a family day. We went to mass at EDSA Shrine then had dinner at Centris. This day was chill and refreshing since I spent Saturday solving accounting problems and watching DWTS videos in between. Haha! I was so busy playing Temple Run that I only spent less than 15 minutes dressing up which is very unusual for me. Do not start playing that game when you have to accomplish important things, I tell you! It's too addicting. So anyway, while everybody is color blocking with their outfits, here I am in matching colors. 



I missed outfit shots! I did not take one for 4 straight days because school was a little demanding last week. And I feel like my blog needs a break from all the pictures around the house so I just had to have a good outdoor picture today. :))



Top - Zara || Skirt - Topshop


Pearl bracelets || Flower ring - Mia Casa || Watch and Pink ring - Swatch
I love staking up on pearl bracelets! They just look so classy and I realized last week that wearing bangles to church is not a good idea since the clanking sounds they make is too annoying. Lesson learned!


This is probably the most vintage thing I have in my closet right now since I have it since I was 9 years old. I don't even remember where it came from. It actually has a matching bracelet which was my favorite, favorite, favorite bracelet but I don't know where it is now, though. :(


Clutch - Gift
To whoever gave me this clutch bag, thank you so much! I always use it whenever we go out since I need to take a break from my heavy school bag. Plus points that it's hot pink! :)


AND! Like I always do, photo dump of what happened today:



See my lolo waving at the side. I didn't even realized it was him until now! :)) 


Lemon Chicken is probably my most favorite Chinese dish. It makes me crave for it just by looking at it now! 



Happy Birthday Nanay! <3

Congratulations to the DLSU volleyball team. I didn't get to watch the show but as I read Twitter, I know they did an amazing job beating Ateneo. HEHE! More games like that in the coming UAAP season please! Hahaha, Animo! :)

Oh, and please follow me on Instagram, discovered it yesterday and it's my new favorite thing! @paolakathrina Can't wait to see your pretty photos! I'm also now on Lookbook! http://lookbook.nu/paolakathrina

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment