Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sophie's Mom

Earlier today, we paid a visit to a store I've been wanting to check out for a long time now. I've read a lot of blog posts and articles about Sophie's Mom since last year so I decided to make my own review as well. :)

For some of you who do not know about Sophie's Mom, it's a quaint, little bakeshop in Makati. I don't really have a sweet tooth, but all the reviews I've been reading really made me curious. When we got there, it didn't disappoint. They are, by far, the girliest bakery I have ever seen! :) They have very adorable interior design, see for yourself:







Now with their products. They have breads and pastries but their number one best seller is their red velvet cupcake. My personal favorite though, would be their Mochi Ice Cream!! I know the Mochi Ice Cream craze hasn't reached it's peak yet but I've actually first heard of them from Sophie's Mom. They also have an Oreo Cheesecake Cookie that I got to try too! It's actually better than most Oreo Cheesecake I've tasted before. It's comforting to know that there's still some waiting for me in our fridge! Haha. :))









I got to taste the Cookie Dough flavor and the Cookies and Cream flavor of their Mochi Ice Cream! Both equally good! 

Did I make you crave for these goodies? Go ahead and satisfy them at Sophie's Mom! :) Check their website here.

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment