Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Version of Chill

Sundays are chill days. It's usually about going to mass for Church then eating out or just strolling around the mall. I wanted to incorporate "chill" in my outfit, so what's chill-er than wearing denims? :) It's really the first thing that came into mind. And since I am not usually in denims nowadays, it feels a bit different now. So what I decided to do was fold my jeans up, something I've learned from my favorite blogger! :) Then I wore accessories in every part of my body (hence the headband) and then finished off by throwing on my most abused wedges. Now, it's the right amount of chill with a hint of I-did-put-some-effort-dressing-up-today feel. :)


My version of a Sunday outfit!


Top - Mango


Necklace - Tops
The first time I saw this necklace, I really did not like it at all. It's actually my mom's. But then when I was looking for a statement to go with my outfit today, I decided to put it on and viola!, instant statement! :)


Belt - XOXO || Bangles - H&M || Ring - Mia Casa


Pants - Kashieca
I love the embellishment on my pants! <3


 Wedges - Charles and Keith


Aaaaaaaaaah, it's that time of the week again. Sunday night. Just before Monday morning. Well, duh. Hahaha. But I hope you get my point though. Sunday nights are the hardest nights to let go! :)) Hope you had a great Sunday! Good night! :)

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment