Friday, November 25, 2011

Viva La Vida

Yet another post inspired by a song. Hahaha. And no, this is not the one from Coldplay. I have yet to here their version, I know it's just as good. But the version that I am referring and the version that is one repeat on my mind yesterday for the whole day is from TAYLOR SWIFT!!!! Most of the people who know me, knows that I am the biggest Taylor Swift fan. I shall post the video at the end of this post so please watch it.

I was extremely late for school since my phone did not alarm and I woke up at 6am. I was really stressed since I have a quiz for my first subject and I cannot afford to be late. Also, although I liked what I was wearing that day, I forgot to bring my camera. So I made sure to take outfit shots when I got home even if I was already haggard and my outfit already has creases and everything.


I love this skirt! I used to only pair it with white tees to be safe but paired it with something different now but still a safe color.


Top - Bayo || Skirt - Zara || Necklace - Forever 21
Got the top and the necklace as a gift from Abelle and Cecille! 


Wedges - Charles and Keith
Thank you Tita Edna!


Blurry, I know. Forced my tita to be my photographer and she's still getting a hang of it. Hahaha. But it's not  bad shots for starters, right?


Our dog says hi!! She was the witness to these outfit shots. I tried to take er picture after and this was the only successful shot cause she keeps turning away from the camera, it's funny.

Here's the video I promise:


Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment