Friday, November 4, 2011

One week late

This post is a week and a day late since I'm going to be blogging about an outfit I wore last friday. Didn't get to blog about this anymore since last week was so hectic. But better late than never, that's why I'm going to blog about it now.

The theme of my outfit, as you will see, is black and white. I sued to only love the color pink my whole life, that's why my bedroom and my bathroom are pink all over. But for some reason, I'm now liking colors red, black, deep blue and deep purple. Also, when we we're in the mall last night, I saw a barbie doll in a box! I haven't seen one in a long time. And I remembered the feeling I used to feel whenever I'm holding a newly bought barbie, still in its box. Hahaha. Reminisce, reminisce.

Anyway, here's the outfit:


I love the color of this picture! La Salle looks so beautiful. And welcome to the spot where almost all fashion bloggers of La Salle go to, when they need their outfit shoot, the entrance of the museum! Hahaha.


Top - GVP Designs and Collection || Cardigan - Zara || Skirt - Promod


Ring - Forever 21 || Necklace - Borrowed from my mom

Trust the weather in the country to always not cooperate with your outfit. That day was extremely hot! Have to make this one quick since we're off to my cousin's birthday party. What to wear? What to wear? Hahaha. Bye! Have a great day!

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment