Friday, November 25, 2011

Makati Night Market

Ever been to Banchetto at Quezon City or Mercato at the Fort? If yes, then you're probably going to love the Makati Night Market that just opened last night near Makati Med. I have never been to a night market before so it was my first time last night with my mom and my Ninang Loren. It was a bit smaller than I expected but it I still enjoyed it. It's a bazaar full of food and drinks, pastries and few clothes and accessories.

The food looks very, very good but even though I wanted to taste everything, we had dinner right before so I didn't eat anything at all. I didn't wanna throw up right there. Hahaha. So I just went around and took pictures of it! Pictures will describe it better anyway. :)
















I know that the market is only open during Wednesdays to Fridays at 9pm, so go visit and satisfy some of your food cravings! :)

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment