Monday, November 7, 2011

11.11.11

So here's the thing. I'm supposed to stop blogging now and get some rest but I just found something that I can't help but share! This coming Friday is not just an ordinary "TGIF" day. It's that event that happens once every century, eleventh day of the eleventh month of the year 2011. I don't know how it started or where it came from, but they said that when you accidentally see 11:11, mostly on clocks and watches you get a wish. Now I know that there's a 99.9% possibility that it's not true but the idea that you get a wish every single time is good enough for me. Hopeless romantic, right here.

Remember this?



If you've watched the movie, Tangled, I'm sure this looks pretty familiar to you. It's the floating lantern scene!

This coming friday, Banchetto Manila is organizing an event exactly like the one in Tangled where people would be holding lanterns which are as big as mini hot air balloons and release it into the sky at exactly 11:11 pm as each person wishes for their ultimate wish! 

Unfortunately though, I don't think I would be able to go due to late classes and my party being the next day. I want so badly to go. :( But anyway, I'm blogging about this because even though I'm probably not going to be there, I wouldn't want others to miss it. So please, please, please go to Banchetto this coming Friday and and celebrate this once in a lifetime event.


It's going to be magical, I can feel it. Make wishes for me, please! 

For more info, visit http://www.banchettomanila.com/. I hope your wishes do come true! Good night now, for real. 

Love, Paola <3

1 comment:

  1. wow this must be so unique!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete