Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lost in Space

I honestly don't know how to explain my title. It's just the first thing that came to my mind when I was looking for one. Maybe it's because of the whole setting where my outfit shot was taken -- at the parking lot! Well that's a first for me. Convinced my best friend to do a parking lot shoot since I was getting tired of the usual Yuchengco Building setting for most of my outfit shots. Tried something out of the box for a change.

The Philippines has the most bipolar weather, I swear! One minute, I'm sweating because it's extremely hot and then the next minute I'm worrying that I forgot my umbrella at home because it's raining. That's why I don't like Andrew classes anymore because I don't like walking at Agno, because rain or shine, it's such a hassle. Hahaha. Hoping to get a better sched next term! *cross fingers*

So here's what I wore to school today:


Say hello to my haggard and pale face. Blaming the weather, really. It was too hot that time. Hahaha. How I wish I get rosy cheeks whenever I feel hot like other people, instead of getting a really snow white-y pale face. 


Top - H&M || Floral skirt - The Ramp || Silver necklace - Aldo


Ring - Mia Casa



All photos are taken and edited by (c) Kenneth Virtudazo.

Hoping for better, cooler (without rain) weather in the coming days! It's about time, it's the second to the last ber month already! Hahaha. That's it! Can't wait to retire to bed now, glad that I don't have to wake up early tomorrow, yaaay! Body and mind is still recovering from the long weekend. Hahaha. How was your Tuesday?

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment