Sunday, April 29, 2012

Walking Highlighter

Let me start off by saying Avengers is definitely and totally awesome!!! I got to watch it last night and I'm so glad to finally be able to relate to all the "I wanna watch Avengers again" tweets of all my friends! Haha! Anyway, for a day spent in a driving orientation to mall hopping with my mom to anticipation mass and finally to a late night movie, I decided to wear an outfit that would make me visible even 3 miles away. I feel like a walking highlighter in this neon top! So what do I do with a loud colored top? Pair with equally loud colored accessories, of course! Now you can spot me 5 miles away! 

I just want to congratulate my dad for finally being able to take my outfit shots AT NIGHT! Although I only got to use 9 photos out of the many, many ones we took. Haha! But nevertheless, it's an achievement for both of us!  
Top - Jaspal (From Thailand) || Leggings - Mango
Necklace - From Bohol
I love locally made accessories so much! Not only are they very affordable, but they're also unique and kind of rustic, in a way. 
 Ring - Market! Market! || Orange ring - H&M
My lavender and brown ring is yet another local accessory from Market! Market! They have tons of accessories made mostly from pearls and precious stones. It's overwhelming! 
Bangle - H&M || Red cuff - From Bohol
And another local accessory, too!


Flats - Yosi Samra
Yosi Samra really is the most comfortable flats of alls! My feet were able to survive from all the walking from 9am to 1am without it hurting at all!

Normally, I'd stick with pastel and lighter colors for my outfits but I'm glad to have this neon top in my closet! It surely is one of a kind! I'm off to watch Thor now again! I repeated Captain America a while ago and I am so amused that I can now understand every single detail of the individual movies that I didn't get while sitting in the theater! Have a good night!

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment