Friday, April 27, 2012

Corporate Fashion

Today I got to talk to a friend who's graduating soon and I can't help but be excited for him. It got me thinking, what awaits me in the corporate world? The corporate world is not as glamorous as I would like it to be, or so I'm told. I want to be part of an industry wherein women are in fashionable, non monochromatic suits wearing towering pumps who get to lunch in fine dining restos and attend the most sophisticated events at night. Sounds familiar? Probably because I based that vision from The Devil Wears Prada. HAHA! It's the only vision I'm currently entertaining. :))

But since there's slim chance of that happening right after I graduate, I plan to bring that vision to the industry I'm going to work in. Well a part of it, at least. How? With outfits, of course! *big smile* Just for fun, I decided to create my pegs for the corporate world! 

A clean cut blazer with interesting details and colors! 
A simple dress, conservative enough to be worn in the office but still fashionably chic.
Two words: PALAZZO PANTS. Ahhhh, I love the red one! <3 It's classy, it's flattering, it's hip!
Pencil skirts in different colors and prints!
Classic blouses made interesting by sheer, satin or patterns.
Pumps in basic colors! 
I'm pretty sure corporate attire doesn't mean foregoing accessories as long as it's not over the top. Creating a statement necklace, for example, wouldn't hurt!

Love, Paola <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment