Saturday, April 21, 2012

Right Down Memory Lane

The other day, out of boredom, I decided to fix one of my drawers. Fixing drawers in my room is always an instant trip down memory lane. There are always things that remind me of certain events and memories. Since I rarely fix it, I get to keep even the most random items from the past. HAHA! Well, that's one perk of rarely fixing it. Among other things, I found my collection of photobooth pictures from different birthdays and events. I found myself staring at each one of them, trying to relieve what happened for that particular night. Out of the blue, I'd catch myself smiling from remembering a certain memory like dancing and singing on the dance floor then accidentally stepping on someone's foot with my pointed heels. Be it embarrassing or funny, it's simple reminiscences like that, that makes travelling down our own memory lane so comforting. Imagine if we literally have to walk through it on a gravel road like this! How cool would that be? :)

Pastel colors are so pleasing to the eyes. With the right amount of floral prints, tassel and a loose ribbon to tie the whole look together, I was good to go!

Cover Up - Gift ( For Me) || Tank top - GVP Designs and Collections || Skirt - F&X



Tassel Necklace - Eastwood 
Sunnies - Kenneth Cole || Ring - SM Accesories
I love crossroad signs like this! A trip down my memory lane with definitely have some signs like this! :))


And that concludes all my outfit shots for our Bohol trip! Posting one last blog post about it and I'm done! Now I shall force myself to go to bed early. How's everyone's Saturday? :)

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment