Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Outfit Clash

Today I heard a stranger effortlessly play Chopin and The Prayer on a grand piano. I was extremely amazed  that I want nothing more than to be able to do it too. When I was about 9 or 10 years old, I took piano lessons for almost a year but decided to stop it since it bored me badly. Now I regret it. But what do you do with your regrets? If you can turn it around and do it again, you find a way. If not, well you live with it. So what I did with mine is enroll yet again for piano lessons. Although I'm probably the oldest student of Euphony Music, I didn't mind at all. I wanna make my stiff, powerless fingers play beautiful notes once more! Hopefully, in 4 weeks time, it'll already be able to! :)

Whenever I wear this skirt, I cannot help but use this belt to go with it. With the a plain brown shirt, a brown hat and sneakers, I'd pass for the going-to-the-Safari look, wouldn't I? :) But since I'm going to music school and not safari, I paired a dressy top, an equally dressy necklace and beautiful locally made accessories. Now that's an outfit clash.
 Top - Debenhams || Skirt - H&M
Necklace - Forever 21
Ring - Market! Market!

Belt - XOXO
 Bangles - From Bohol
Wedges - Charles and Keith

Someday I'd be able to play Chopin on a grand piano too! Sometimes, all it takes is one stranger to inspire you. I hope you find inspirations on the things around you! Good night!

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment