Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone's having a good time celebrating, partying, eating and doing  family traditions. :) Celebrating Noche Buena with the whole family is one of the traditions that I grew up with. We would go to Church first to hear the midnight mass then go straight home to eat a yummy Noche Buena meal then the gift giving. It's a very Filipino way to celebrate Christmas and it's something that I don't wanna change. :)


So onto the outfit, I decided to wear my pretty blazer and paired it with my boots! Although I have no Christmas colors on me, I feel like the outfit as a whole still exudes a Christmas vibe. 



Blazer - Forever21 || Top - F&X || Leggings - Debenhams 


Necklace - Mom's || Ring - Aldo
I decided to wear a colorful necklace to break the monotony of colors and my big ring to make a statement!


 Boots - Forever21
Like I said in my previous post, I shall overuse this shoes this season. :))


Now on what happened that night. We went to church at Edsa Shrine. I believe that it's not only important to hear mass on Christmas, but it's important to hear a really good one. I love Edsa Shrine, although it's a bit far, it's where we go to church every Sunday. Then we went home and celebrated Christmas Eve at my lola's house, which is just beside ours. Gonna tell stories through pictures, so here goes:








I present to you, the best cake I've ever tasted in my entire life!! I'm not really sure what it is called but it's from Costa Brava and it comes in three flavors - Caramel, Ube and Buko Pandan. :)

How's your Christmas so far? I hope you're all having a good time. Don't forget Christmas' true meaning. Let's all be thankful and grateful for everything and keep praying for all the people in Mindanao. Merry Christmas! :)

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment