Saturday, December 24, 2011

Little Christmas Details

Yesterday, we went to my lola's house to celebrate Christmas with my dad's side of the family. We went to the mall and S&R before heading there to meet up with my ninang and my cousin and to buy a few stuff first. I wanted to dress up even if it was going to be a casual day.

Christmas was my peg in mind that day. I tried to incorporate little Christmas details into my outfit like wearing a Christmas color and wearing my boots! I was so excited for it since I rarely get to wear it during normal days. In my opinion, it takes courage to wear something fancy or something unusual to a place like the mall. So I was guessing that I'd probably get weird looks and stares from wearing boots in the mall and in the supermarket. And I was right! But oh well, a girls got to do, what a girls got to do (to make her outfit look right!). :)


This is by far the hottest Christmas I've experience in my 18 years of existence, so I tried to consider that fact with my outfit too. I wanted to wear something weather friendly, not too casual but not too covered up. 


Vest - Just G. || Red Tank Top - Bayo || Skirt - Pink Manila
Necklace - Accessorize


Gray flower ring - Mia Casa || Gold ring - Forever 21
I didn't feel like loading up on the usual bangles and bracelets that day so I just wore rings.


Boots - Forever 21
I shall overuse this boots this holidays! 


A part of me is saying that the look is not that polished but another part is thinking that everything goes well together. Hahaha. I'm not quite sure. I hope it does. What do you think? :)

My cousin and dad played at Timezone for a while to kill time. Growing up, I loved Timezone to bits! I remember my dad and I would go there and play whenever we would wait for my mom to finish work. Sadly, the Timezone that I had so many memories with was at the part of Glorietta that got bombed some time ago. Oh well, I just remembered. Haha!


The X something ride that reminded me of the one in Hong Kong. Well, it was kind of fun at first but it just got shakier and shakier, I just ended up dizzy. 


Daddy's new favorite game!! Hahaha, look. So near.. yet so far from the major prize. :))

We will be celebrating Christmas Eve in less than 10 hours! I'm so excited, are you? Happy Christmas everyone!! >:D<

Love, Paola <3



No comments:

Post a Comment