Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ballerina

I went out today for grocery shopping with the family. So even if our destination was the supermarket only, I dressed up just a little bit to catch up on my lack of outfit posts.

My inspiration was ballerinas, hence the title. I've always wanted to do ballet but I was more on music workshops during summer like singing and guitar. So one thing I'll make sure someday is that my daughter is gonna do ballet. Haha, anyway. The greatest way to achieve the ballerina look? Tulle skirts! I have this black tulle skirt that I once used for our final ballroom presentation at PE and I decided to take it out of my closet and make it look a little casual. :)


My eyes look extra chinky, probably an effect of sleeping late and waking extra late! Haha!


For not-so-tall girls like me, it's important to know how to wear short skirts because it can either give you an extra inch or make you smaller. A tiptoe would help, too. 


Top - H&M || Skirt - HAB || Necklace - Accessorize 



Meet my cousin, Ariane! She's now added to my list of photographers. Haha, since it's vacation, she's going to be on my blog a lot since we'd spending a lot of time together.


Forced her to take an outfit shot, too. :))

So now for a photo dump of everything that happened today which is mostly eating and walking. 






Mozzarella sticks from The Old Spaghetti House, my forever favorite. <3



Heehee, just had to take a picture of the panda cheese I saw in the supermarket! So cute!!


We had Bubble Tea afterwards.

That concludes my Wednesday! Gonna go watch Dancing with the Stars now, haha. How was your Wednesday? Hope you had a good one! :)

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment