Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Thoughts

Hello, hello! It's the last few days of 2011 and everything's is just a little more exciting. I've planned a year end blog post already and I'll get to that later. Anyway, yesterday I went to Makati to meet my mom to catch a movie and get our nails done. Then we had dinner with my dad after. After spending a day in bed, I just want to be out of the house. After Christmas, my parents and I experienced mild diarrhea. Up until now, we wonder what's the delicious culprit we ate (or drank) that caused the diarrhea. But I won't go through the details of that since we should be thinking of happy thoughts for the new year. So here's what I wore to a casual day:


Since it was just an ordinary day, I only wore shorts but chose a dressy top so that it won't look too casual. This is actually one of my favorite outfits since its effortless and comfortable and the pieces stand out individually that's why I didn't have to do much. :)


Top - Bayo || Shorts - Pois || Belt - Just G.


Bangles - Forever 21 || Butterfly ring - Rustan's 


Wedges - Charles and Keith


I'll keep this post short since it's already 9pm and the show I've been waiting for is on TV now. Yaaaay! Goodnight everyone and keep safe! :)

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment