Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you're all enjoying a happy and blessed Christmas day! Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year because of everyone's jolly spirit and the quality time I get to spend with my family. We do the usual Filipino tradition of going to mass together and celebrating Christmas Eve with delicious Noche Buena food and gift giving! I'm thankful for so many things this Christmas. I know most of us are! But despite all our merry celebrations, let's not forget the true meaning of Christmas! Just like what our favorite priest said, "it"s not about what your hands can hold, but what your hearts can keep." :)

Here's my Christmas eve outfit! I'm inlove with this top and I'm sure it's going to be an outfit staple for me! But as much as I love it, it left me shivering inside the church! Haha. Of course I just had to inject a Christmas color in my outfit too! 
Top - H&M || Skirt - Zara
Bag - Nine West
Necklace - Accessorize
Clear bangles - gift || Flower cuff and ring - thrifted
Heels - Kenneth Cole

Just a few photos of what happened to our Christmas eve:
My mom's baked mac looking good! Tastes even better than it looks!
Gift giving time!
Everyone with their gifts!
Merry Christmas from our family to yours! :)

Love, Paola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment