Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SG Outfit: Rewind

Ahhh it feels so good to be writing spontaneously again! The past few days have been devoted to finishing mounds of research papers that involved nothing but formal, repetitive paragraphs conjured with effort to make it seem intelligent. A part of me wants to go back to these photos, wherein the day was spent just frolicking around Orchard Road. Well, maybe not frolick. Haha. Anyway, there has been a lag in my SG posts but I'm almost done with it so here's my day 3 outfit! I loved this outfit since it felt like I was in PJ's the whole day! The color also made my tanned skin not too obvious! I got dark from Universal Studios the day before but hooray for pastels and baby pink! 

Cover up - gift || Inner top - F&X
Pants - Topshop
Necklace - Cabana
Charm bracelet - Cubes

We mostly spent the morning at Takashimaya, a shopping center that was recommended to us. It's a japanese department store and it's actually just like Rustan's! Here are randome photos:

 Love their Christmas tree! 
 I was really laughing when I saw this! They have Twilight dolls! HAHA
Nanoblocks! I actually wanted to start collecting this even before. We have it Manila too but it's quite expensive here!
 Japanese snacks!!!
Saw a Hokkaido ice cream stand I tried the Green tea with chocolate flavor! Weird but good!

Gotta go switch my writing skills to research mode again! Goodnight!

Love, Paola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment