Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SG Outfit: Candylicious

Starting off my day 2 post with some outfit shots! Day 2 was devoted to Universal Studios, so my outfit is an amusement park uniform: the top and shorts combo! To keep things interesting, I played with prints and neons. I know that neon has reached its peak in the fashion world (and everyone's closet) but this top is probably the only neon top in my wardrobe. Neon just doesn't speak to me. But since we we're going to Universal, I wanted a bright, fun and happy disposition so I made sure to dress the part! Anyway, as we were waiting for Universal to open, we first went to Candylicious, where everybody's candy fantasies come alive. Cue Katy Perry's California Gurls! Haha! I've always seen these Candylicious trees on Tumblr and WeHeartIt so it's such a joy to see them in person! I wish they're real so they can be planted everywhere!
Top - Jaspal (Bangkok) || Necklace - Tops
Shorts and belt - H&M 
Sunnies - Topshop

Just a fast post since I'm loaded with paperworks! Will post Universal Studios next! :)

Love, Paola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment