Thursday, June 14, 2012

Private Reading and Real-life Dressing

"Real-life dressing calls for dark minded styling."

I've always had deep love for books. Fully Booked and Powerbooks are complete haven to me and I could spend an entire day in them, just privately reading one book to another. Last week though, I discovered yet another treasure in bookstores: fashion books! Most fashion books are sooooo expensive that you can already buy an entire outfit or a pair of new shoes with their amount. This outfit could not be anymore perfect since all I did that day was sit on the floor and secretly hope that no other person would come to the corner that I was staying on since I was privately bonding with the words of Coco Chanel, Lauren Conrad, and Teen Vogue Handbook among other things. Like what they say, knowledge is free! Literally. :))

My first pair of high waist shorts! :) High waist ashorts are magically created to create the illusion of longer legs! Plus points since they came with pretty prints that all I have to do is pair with a contrasting bright color and ta-da! You can see me even if I'm 10 feet away!
Shirt - Debenhams || Shorts - H&M
Necklace - Thrifted
Bangles - Gift

Belt - Ever New
Two toned ring - Market! Market! || Flower ring - Mia Casa || Pink ring - H&M

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment