Monday, February 24, 2014

On The Way To Vegas

Taking cue from the 90's when high waisted pants were a thing and denim was everyone's best friend. I've been on a high waist high recently - buying shorts and jeans and skirts in that style! Some people cannot appreciate high waisted jeans and it is a little hard to pull off since it cuts your height, but I have appreciation for every piece of clothing in every style (except maybe fish net stockings and animal print leggings). As obvious as it is, I don't really wear jeans but when its a high waisted, two-toned mom jeans that I got at 70%, I'm in! Change is nice once in a while so I went all the way paired with a plain shirt and my trusty Toms! Then I got my dark denim jacket to battle the cold and viola! The look is a laidback throwback of some sorts. I wore this outfit on our 4-hour drive to Vegas! Scroll down for more pictures of the trip!
Mango shirt | Topshop pants | EDC by Esprit jacket | Toms shoes

On our drive to Vegas, I was able to have my first ever In-n-Out experience! I'm not really a burger person but I did love it, especially the fries!
 About 30 minutes later, we were experiencing fries coma. Servings here are crazy!
 The walruses!
First of the many outlet stores!
The way to Vegas was nothing but endless deserts and mountains!  

Vegas trip up next!

Love, Paola 

No comments:

Post a Comment