Monday, February 10, 2014

Chapter 1: Student Life - DONE!

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY A COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!! After 3 and a half years of studying in DLSU, I now have my degree and I'm officially closing quite a long chapter in my life. It's still a little surreal, I've been a student for the past 16 and a half years and now suddenly, I'm done. All those years spent studying led to last Saturday, when I walked on stage and got my fake diploma (our real diploma will be mailed to us a few weeks after). Now I'm moving on the next chapter which is popularly titled as "The Real World". And just like any good book, I know the next chapter is always harder,  more challenging and hopefully, more fulfilling.  
Dress - Ever New | Heels - Topshop | Bag - Tory Burch

A separate post on how my graduation day went, up next!

Love, Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment