Monday, February 17, 2014

Cali Loving

Yaaaaay my first outfit post from here!!! It's our fourth day here as I'm typing it and I'm loving every minute in Cali and being with my cousins and family!!! And the weather too! Cold but not freezing, sunny but not humid! That's why I can afford to still wear sleeveless tops like these and just put on a coat when I start to get cold. This was my outfit on our first full day here, which was spend around in Santa Monica, going around their street mall and the Santa Monica pier. My outfit matches the weather, bright  yellows with pretty flowers! I'm usually afraid of the sun but the sunny weather here makes everything better! Just some Cali loving for my first outfit post!
H&M top | Aldo necklace | Mango pants | Mango loafers | Prada bag

Working on my travel diary soon!

Love, Paola 

No comments:

Post a Comment