Thursday, February 6, 2014

Recognition Rites

My Instagram, Twitter and Facebook is full of graduation vibes right now, I love it!!! Last Wednesday, we had our Baccalaureate mass, batch picture taking and grad rehearsals. Last night, it was our recognition rites. You know us, pictures galore! Right now, my social networking sites are swarming with so much graduation feels and to think it's not even graduation yet! I can feel positive vibes from everyone, even when were all board during the practice. Happiness really is contagious! Anyway, this was my outfit for our recognition rites. I love everything about this dress - from its rich royal blue color to its brocade pattern. The cut is a little simple so I decided to dress it up with gold details!
Dress - Ever New | Earrings - Koet | Pumps - Zara | Belt - Aldo | Bag - Michael Kors

Thank you Tita Glenda for directing me on my angles and poses and for taking these photos! Haha

Love, Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment