Monday, January 6, 2014

Stripes and a French Statement

As I was editing these photos, I realized that I wasn't wearing accessories it all. It's a little surprising since I used to always pile up on bangles and wear big rings and statement necklaces Infact, my classmates and professors would always comment on it, asking if it's as heavy as it looks or how it always makes a sound whenever I move my hands. I guess my style evolved already and it was just another phase. Now, I'm leaning towards the less is more aesthetic and finding it completely comfortable but also statement worthy, making the pieces of clothing shine by itself. Stripes plus a french statement shirt? Good enough for me!  

 Top - Mango | Pants - Forever 21 | Boots - Forever 21 | Tote - Marc by Marc Jacobs

Love, Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment