Monday, November 4, 2013

Birthday Outfit

Sitting in the library at 10am to start today's thesis writing gets me wishing that I could go back to these photos once again and be a birthday celebrant once more. But then again, for the past 20 years I've learned that we don't always get what we want and more often than not, that's a good thing. Like no matter how much I want to be Olivia Palermo, it will never really happen and the closest I can get to is by just copying her style. So my birthday outfit was Olivia Palermo inspired! I've never been into following trends, I've never even owned a peplum skirt which was such a big trend for quite some time. Now that the peplum thing is coming to an end, fluted skirts are slowly becoming a trend. I've wanted to own one ever since I saw Olivia wearing it in an all white outfit!

Another thing I've learned for the past 20 years though is that I'm really blessed and maybe I really don't want to be Olivia Palermo and just be myself since it's so fun being yourself anyway! Thank you again for all the greetings last thursday! Cheers for 20 years!
Top - Stradivarious || Skirt - Topshop || Necklace - Bazaar || Bangles - Aldo || Bag - Longchamp || Shoes - Call it Spring

Love, Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment