Monday, October 1, 2012

Everything Is Magic Until..

September has flown by so fast in such an unexpected way. I've always been the kind of person that would try to find something to look forward to. It need not be a big event, it can simple ones like a premiere of a movie or a UAAP game on one weekend (sadly the season is over for us but I am nonetheless proud and I can't wait for next season) but there are also those major ones like my birthday, or the holidays, or a trip or vacation. I've always loved doing countdowns, having something to look forward to makes me more energized while going through life's daily routine.

 Now October is finally here and it is raining October wishes on my Twitter timeline - hopes, hashtags and all. I'm very celebratory - I like to celebrate even the most random and simple things. So to keep up with what's in for today, here's my October wish: It's to celebrate every little thing that goes way. Of course, having this month as my birthday month plays a big factor in my festive outlook, but it's not just that. This month, I want to rejoice on the little things that most of the time we ignore.  

Being on the lookout for precious albeit small things makes you realize that there's so much beauty in our daily activities. I've read a quote once saying, "Everything is magic until it becomes a routine." So this October, let's all try to see what once was magic in our everyday routine (wow, sounds like campaign.haha). It can be anything, really, like seeing your favorite basketball player in school (sorry, it's so obvious I'm still on a UAAP high) or not being stuck in traffic or acing a recitation question thrown your way. As long as it makes you smile, its worth celebrating! 
Top - Debenhams || Pants - Guess 
Trying out a new format for my outfit shots just to keep things fresh! Posting picture after picture is becoming a predictable habit so I'm changing it up just a bit! :)
Clear bangles - Gift || Pink ring - Accessorize || Two tone ring - Market! Market!
Wedges - Charles and Keith || Bag - gift

What's your October wish? :)

Love, Paola <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment