Sunday, July 1, 2012

Missing in Action

After one whole week of being forced to be missing in action, I am back once more! Our internet was not being friendly for almost seven days. I’d like to say I survived being away from the hustle and bustle of the world wide web but I’d be lying. Whenever I’d get the free time in school, I’d go to our computer laboratories just to check various notifications from different sites and to simply not miss out on anything. There’s so much going on online – posts and messages from friends, updates to read, trailers to watch… It goes on and on and on. But having no internet at home did have an effect on me for seven days. I was in bed at 10 pm, reading and finishing two books when I get bored, and was forced to finish all the research I need to do in school during my free time. It amazes how I have so much free time with no internet. It gave me to time to “stop and smell the flowers” as my mom would say. Well, it was a refreshing seven days but now I am back full on and so much ramblings to blog about!   
I'm starting to love pants simply because I feel like wearing PJ's when I'm wearing them. It's just like I got out of bed and with a cute tank and matching accessories, it seems that I got out of bed pretty decently! It's an effrotless, no fuss, no fail combination!

Top - Forever 21 || Pants - Mango || Belt - Bayo
Necklace - Forever 21

Ring - Accessorize
Glittered bangle - Gift || Pink bangle - H&M


Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment