Monday, July 16, 2012

A Garden Full of Yellow Bells

School is such a demanding place. Although midterm week has just passed and I didn't have any midterm exam, I am now swamped with reports and papers to write. My planner is full of things to do for the coming weeks that I just end up staring at it instead of starting to do it. Right now, I just want to be back in this beautiful garden filled with this beautiful yellow flowers just to clear my mind a bit! This has got to be my favorite location out of all my outfit shot. It's so vintage! And speaking of vintage, I perfectly matched the set with my scarf print skirt. Scarf prints are slowly becoming a trend again and it reminds me of our grandmas' good old days. Normally, I try to experiment by pairing skirts with colors other than white but I want the whole theme of these outfit to be nothing but classy! 

What spells classy other than gold accents? Simplicity was another goal that's why I decided to pair the skirt with just a white polo to make it the star of the outfit. Then added touches of gold and nude color to keep the vibe going. It's a little old school and I know my grandmas' would be proud! 
Top - Bayo || Skirt - Topshop
Necklace - Bazaar

Pink ring - Accessorize || Butterfly ring - Rustan's

Belt - Debenhams
Shoes - Fancy Flats

Love, Paola <3

No comments:

Post a Comment