Saturday, October 26, 2013

BAM, I'M BACK!


Trying my hand at blogging for the nth time on a Saturday night with yet another set of outfit shots is a little anticlimactic, I know. They say old habits die hard but I say old habits that died are so hard to get back to! Feel free to quote me on that! Haha I kind of wanted a post that would make people go "BAM! SHE'S BACK!" but that might be too ambitious so I'll just have to go with this one. 

Blogging is something I enjoy, seeing as how I still haven't shut this blog down yet despite being inactive for the past months. And I miss writing so much!!! With the many random thoughts I have in my head, I think it has become therapeutic to say the least. The only thing that didn't change was the #OOTD's since I resorted to Instagram for that. I don't know why, but I like documenting my outfits although I can't say that this will be yet another fashion blog since I feel like it's time for a change! Maybe like a more personal blog - and personal might mean a combination of rants and raves about anything that amuses me and the usual outfits posts here and there. So let's see where this goes, but for now here's the outfit I wore to my graduation pictorial last month!
Top and Belt - Stradivarious || Skirt - Promod || Necklace - Bazaar || Shoes - Charles and Keith

Love, Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment