Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19, 2011

Monday again. I woke up even before my alarm clock started ringing because of the very strong rain in bulacan. And immediately, the first thing that came into my mind was what jacket to wear. But eventually, I forgot to bring one which wouldn't also be so useful since it was very hot in school. I was wearing a La Sallian shirt today, in recognition and support to the Animo Squad for bagging the second place in the UAAP Cheerdance Competition 2011! Proud Archer, right here!

I arrived at school today at 7:30 am which was actually a bit early for me. So I decided to go to EGI to but something in the convenience store. When I was leaving, I just added another embarrassing moment to my already long list of embarrassing moments. The door says "push" so I started pushing and when it won't open, I pushed some more. But it still won't open, so I decided to pull the door. Still won't open. I was kind of banging the glass door already when the guy at my back opened it for me. Turns out I was pushing and pulling the wrong side. I didn't even get to thank him! I just left really fast started to pretend that I was texting. Hahaha. So whoever you are, if you're reading this, thank you for opening the door for me and not laughing so much at my stupidity!  <3

I went to Mcdo twice today, first with my blockmates and second time with my best friends. When I was with my blockmates, we had to just take out the food because there were no seats available. But when I was with Kenneth, we were able to find a seat. I wonder if lines in Mcdo will still get shorter. Or it's forever a blockbuster.  We spent so much time playing "pik" (rock, paper, scissors) in order to decide who's gonna order. I lost, as usual. But tomorrow, I swear! You're going to be the one to order bes! Neil followed us too. And the first thing he said was, "may knock-knock ako." I had super high expectations with the joke. But the highlight of our Mcdo moment, and probably my day too, was the freaking perfumes. We were spraying perfumes to each other! I smell like a guy until now. Washed and changed shirt already but the smell is still so strong! I smell like a guy and they smell like flowers! Hahaha.



Always the highlight of my day when I'm with these people! 

We left at 2:30 cause we all had 2:40 classes. Our persef2 was even worse than our persef1 class. Almost no one is paying attention. Kenneth started doodling. He's developing a new talent now, doodling. 



The scary version of Kung Fu Panda's Po. :))


My personal favorite! It's about their GREATWK topic.

So today, I started wishing I could doodle too. Or even just do beautiful letterings. Oh well. Still need to read something for our HUMALIT! So lazy already. Hope I can sleep early tonight. Bonne nuit, mes amis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment